Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A Rouge in the Leaves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Sitara sat back up and thought to himself for a minute."obito....seal.." he quietly said.'could be the one who took out the squad of tracker ninja fro my village' he thought."so you want a somewhat normal life? i can understand" he said standing up."i dont like him anymore than you do..believe me ive had some experiences here and there".then reaching out his hand in a friendly manner."never say never because its not impossible.." he said closing one eye and giving a big smile "you just need alittle help"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Pere looked at his hand, hesitating slightly before reaching out and taking it. Looking at Sitara's face, he smiled slightly for a few seconds before becoming serious again. "Since you are the Mizukage, you know just how many crimes I have committed. It's not pretty..." He trailed off. "I'd need a lot of help."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Sitara laughed at that said "i know exacly how many,but its not about that.." he said "its about how many you wanted to commit..how many was that?" he asked wondering how pere would awnser such an intense question.His hand tightened abit before letting go."if its alot you need its alot you'll get,know one should live like a dog" he said.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm

He sighed. "Not many actually... Though, attacking you was my own doing. I have a very bad temper, and I wasn't in a very good mood at he time. Most of the others were part of my 'job'..." He chuckled at Sitara's comment. "I don't exactly live like a dog... I just don't like doing the stuff I am asked to do. I should have never left Suna..."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Sitara looked."my point exacly..i said dog because he can call you when he wants and you'll show up,sounds like a dog to me,especially since he's using the seal as his whistle" he said jokingly as always."its a nice village indeed..but tell you what,after i return to my village ill head to the sand village pick you up something nice" he said,"but anyways ill give you three days to think this through,if you do decide to let me help you meet me in my office and give me all the details you can about that seal and stuff..i say three days because ill be catching up on what i know is alot of paper work" he said yawning as it seemed he was tired again.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:05 pm

He shrugged. "True..." He shook his head at Sitara's next comment. "There's no need to go to Suna if you don't need to." Pere thought for a minute at Sitara's offer. "What if I am unable to show? And what will he guards think if I do show up?"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Sitara smiled,"aww lighten up alittle its no big deal sure i have time" he said."i said you just had to come to my office,i never said the gaurds had to know,they would try killing you" he said while thinking about what pere said next."then i take back what i said,come only when you can seeing as how obito keeps you running to him,i cant really put a time limit on you" he said.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:43 pm

"Sorry, I'm just not someone to accept kindness very often." He said jokingly, then replied to Sitara's next statement. "That's what I thought they'd do... I can always sneak in next time I can." He suddenly chuckled. "Ironic, isn't it? A Kage helping a rouge that tried to kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:25 pm

"i can see that,and the village is full of mist so never use the entrance,my jounin use this to there advantage in guarding the place".softly Laughing he told pere "wouldnt be the first time,there are some rogue's ive taken off a dark path and have become anbu in my village,sometimes kindness is always better than death" he said letting his smile grow as he always did.After a few minutes an anbu from the mist village showed up next to Sitara then saying "lord mizukage ive been looking for you everywhere" he said as the anbu looked at pere then saying "my lord ill take care of him,he's in the bingo books" he said taking how a kunai.Sitara laughed and said "give it a rest and leave my new friend alone will ya" he said as his eyes glared over to he anbu with a look that says he was serious.The anbu quickly dropped to one knee behind sitara."Sorry about that,i have to stay tough on all my anbu" he said laughing."looks like ill have to go soon anything youd like to know before i do?"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Pere had become visibly tense at the appearance of the ANBU, having not even sensed him approach. He hadn't moved, except to reach a hand inside of his cloak. 'They're either really skilled, or I let my guard fall too much...' He barely noticed when Sitara asked the question, but answered after shaking his head slightly. "Its fine. I should have noticed him approaching..." He looked back at Sitara. "No, thank you. It's been nice talking with you, Sitara." He moved to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Sitara smiled and reached into his back pouch pulling out a scroll labeled water.He then opened it letting it fall to the ground,He then placed one foot on it and formed a handseal creating a pool of water that spread around the feet of him and the anbu.As he did this the anbu said "my lord your actually letting this criminal go,allow me to take care of him,he's.." before the anbu could fininsh his sentence Sitara interupted him."shut it already will ya,were leaving now" sitara said as he scolded the anbu."these guys are specially trained for ambushes and such no wonder you didn't see him coming" he said."well it was great talking to you..remember..my office..and don't use the entrance"he said as Sitara ad the anbu started to slowly sink into water.Sitara waved as they did,the anbu on the other hand simply had his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:10 am

Pere let a small smile cross his face at that. "That explains why I didn't sense him." He then raised his hand in a sort of half wave. "It was nice talking to you as well, and I'll remember. You wont have to worry about me using the entrance either." He nodded at Sitara, then glanced at the ANBU before turning and dashing off, making no sound whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:38 am

Sitara and the anbu would rise up out of a puddle near the hidden mist entrance.As he walked the anbu looked at sitara rather shocked from under his mask."lord..why did you do it" the anbu asked him.Sitara smiled "i told you already,he is my friend" sitara said as him and the anbu entered the village hidden in the mist.'don't worry pere...ill help you' he thought while pulling a bottle from his pouch and drinking from it,trying to get drunk before he had to do paperwork.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 am

Pere didn't stop until he was some distance from where Sitara and the ANBU had disappeared. He checked for any nearby chakra signatures before he walked to a quiet little clearing. Walking around the perimeter, he set up a small barrier that would warn him if someone tried to attack, then walked to a small round rock in the center of the clearing and sat down on it, crossing his legs and becoming still. He closed his eyes before he started meditating, which was one of the only times he was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 am

Sitara yawned as he made back to his home in the mist had jumped on his bed.He leaned his scythe against the wall and crossed his legs.'alright..time to focus' he thought to himself.Minutes later he fell over and layed down.'maybe a nap first' he thought as he drifted into sleep,the only time he ever really lost his guard.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 am

For hours, Pere sat motionless while nothing disturbed the barrier. Three squads of genin and two chuunin passed by, but he did nothing to disturb them, as they did nothing to disturb him. Eventually, a couple of ANBU stumbled across his barrier on their way back from a mission. His eyes snapped open and he stood up as they broke his barrier. He dashed away, quickly fleeing before a fight could ensue.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Hours later Sitara woke up.he yawned while he was actually thinking about the beautiful woman he had seen in the leaf village training grounds.He sighed then got out of bed knowing he had work to do.'wonder what pere is up to at a time like this' he said as he actually felt he made a new friend.Sitara got up and headed over to his office to start his work.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:20 pm

After he had outran and lost the ANBU, Pere slowed down and walked slowly through the forest. His thoughts wandered from one thing to the next. Eventually, they settled on one subject. Sitara's offer. 'He certainly was friendly enough... And I didn't get the feeling he was trying to trick me... I might just turn up in his office like asked... Though, of course, I'll have to be extremely cautious...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rouge in the Leaves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Fire :: Forest outside of Konoha-
Jump to: