Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A Rouge in the Leaves EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A Rouge in the Leaves EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A Rouge in the Leaves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

A Rouge in the Leaves Empty
PostSubject: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Pere walked through the forest, spinning a knife on his finger. He had noticed he'd been spending an excess amount of time around the leaf. Though, his master didn't seem to mind. He'd always gathered some sort of information. Today, however, was his free day, so he didn't have to worry about Obito. He noticed a familer chakra and came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Sitara was walking through the forest on his way back to the hidden mist.He knew he'd have a ton of paper work to catch up on since hadn't been there."i hope that jounin i left in charge did what i told him" he said dragging his scythe on the ground behind him."sometimes i wish i wasnt the mizukage..oh well..its what my mother would have wanted..." he said feeling the strange chakra of the 3 tails inside of him."oh shut it already" he said to his stomach as he kept walking.He noticed a chakra nearby but didnt really pay attention knowing getting to his village was main priority.'surprised they havent sent and tracker ninja my way' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

He decided to follow the ninja, hanging back somewhat. 'For a Kage, he really does leave an easy trail to follow... A genin could follow this.' All Pere had to do was follow the drag marks of the scythe. He didn't bother to mask his chakra or presence, as he had no intention of fighting or harming anyone. He put his knife away, crossing his arms while he follows the other Jinchuriki.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 pm

As sitara walked he was making the trail deeper and deeper with his scythe.After a couple of minutes and stopped,not turning around."do you plan on following me the entire trip back to my village? im just curious". he asked "cause that gets annoying if you don't tell the other person" he said wondering what pere's intentions were.he then turned around and jumped on to a tree branch,sitting down with his legs crossed and leaning his scythe against the tree he was on.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:17 pm

He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not." He looked up at Sitara with no emotion on his face. "If you're worried, I don't mean you harm. I usually relax on my days off." He uncrossed his arms, showing he held no weapon. "You said you were another Jinchuriki... That interested me." He stated this calmly, as if the entire situation was normal.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Sitara leaned backwards so that he would be standing on the tree branch upside down looking at pere."well yes,the 3 tails to be exact" he yawned "days off?....you sound like you have a job" he said as he felt that pere really didnt mean any harm this time.He would then look at his stomach again."its not something i have complete control over either...its just..." he  stopped his sentence.'i wonder how much control he has over the 1 tails...do they get along?....so many questions' he thought to himself leaning his head to the side making it odvious he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

"A job... I suppose you could call it that. Though, I hate it." He closed his eyes for a few seconds. "Isn't the tree tails Jinchuriki one of the lucky ones where there's no drawback to having the beast?" He sighed quietly. "I'm not that lucky... I can't sleep." He leaned against a tree, staying off of his left shoulderblade.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Sitara looked down actually feeling bad for pere,"well other then the one drawback every jinchuriki has nothing really specific" he said."what? having a giant turle demon sealed iniside isnt drawback enough?" he said jokingly.'this guy cant sleep...how the hell does he get around' sitara thought to himself.as he said this his scarf started to fall to the ground revealing some bandages around his throat.He then jumped down standing not to far in front of him picking it up."so if you cant sleep..what do you do to rest your body? your a jinchuriki on the inside but still human" he said curiously.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 pm

"I don't sleep. It's mostly soldier pills that keeps me going..." He sighed. "Other than that, meditation. And you're right. Having a beast sealed inside of you is drawback enough." He chuckled slightly, actually sounding friendly. "Sorry about attacking you the other day... That's another crime to my name, huh?" He noticed the bandages, falling silent afterward.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Sitara was actually surprised at how he sounded as if the tone of his voice changed."thats tough..i wouldnt be able to do it especially since im so little,i get tired easily" he said wrapping his scarf back around his neck."well anywhere around the world attacking a kage of one of the great five nations would be crime...but im not really concerned about that...this is what i have jounin advisors for" he said smiling "besides i know the burdens of being a jinchuriki.." he said.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 pm

"Yeah... Any time I actually do sleep, I have to be under some pretty heavy seals. That in itself is harmful to me. I'm used to it though..." He nodded towards Sitara's neck. "...Was that a result of our fight?" He sounded slightly remorseful and shifted slightly against the tree, flinching when his left shoulderblade hit the bark.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Sitara took of his scarf and then started to unwrapping the bandages."yea" he said revealing how red it was."almost crushed but konoha has some pretty good medical ninja" he said looking at the shoulder of pere."is that a result of our fight as well,never seen someone flinch from leaning back against a tree" he asked while wrapping the bandages back around his neck again.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Pere rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about that... Sometimes I don't even know how much strength I'm using..." He looked at his shoulder, taking his left arm out of his cloak and folding the cloth down. The entire shoulder and part of his chest visible were covered in bandages. "Yeah... that scythe nicked a rather dangerous area of my shoulder..." He put the cloak back on, making sure the bandages were hidden. "Normally I have an extremely high pain tolerance, but my shoulder blades don't get injured often."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 pm

"yes the blades of my scythe are meant to slice into the opponent,but i apologize as well" he said sounding more meaningful with his tone."now heres the question im really curious about,you had a chance at killing me..you didn't?" his head leaning to the side in curiosity.He then sat down feeling his stomach turn as he heard a voice in his head saying 'how long are you going to surpress me,you need me' the voice said to him as he tried to ignore it and trying not to show emotion but it was hard for him.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:45 pm

"Apology accepted... I was already injured anyway." Pere sat down as well. "...I normally don't go so far as killing unless Im specifically told to." He was quiet when he said this, not wanting to sound weak. Noticing that Sitara's face changed, he quickly asked, "Hey, is your Biiju bothering you?" He sounded slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Sitara crossed his legs."i dont know im sure its nothing,its been known that jinchuriki can communicate with there biiju but i dont think i have that friendly communication yet" he said trying not to worry about it."and what did you mean..told to do so?..actually you did say your master was calling..who is that?" he said but still hearing another voice 'why do you ignore me,why do you surpress my power' Isobu told him.again his facial expression changing trying to rock back and forth to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 pm

"Jinchuriki can talk to their Bijuu... I'll never obtain a friendly relationship with the Shukaku, but I've already beaten him." He replied, not pushing the subject further. Out of pure habit, he took out his black knife and examined it for a few minutes before replying to his question. "Obito Uchiha... Its a really complicated story." He looked up and put the knife away.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:17 pm

"obito uchiha....sounds familiar" he said also thinking about what pere said about beating the shukaku.then again he heard isobu say 'come see me child,come now',and at that moment sitar felt as though he was in another world within himself.there was water everywhere and isobu was in front of him,while in reality sitara seemed to fall back and his mind went blank.he fell back without a word.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Pere used his sand to catch the man before he hit the ground too hard. He already understood what had happened, and a thought floated through his mind seconds later. 'The Bijuu must have called him...' He sighed. Pere let the sand lower Sitara to the ground before crossing his legs, closing his eyes, and beginning to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm

sitara had been to the strange place before but just started to understand it,'where am i and what do you want now' he said to isobu.'you constantly surpress me why?' said the 3 tails.'because i cant control your power yet thats why..not back then...and not now..maybe not ever so get used to it' he cleared stated to the demon.'we are indeed one now im going to give you a small example of why we must work together' isobu said as his chakra flared towards sitara.In reality a small bubble of orange chakra rose from sitara's body.Then another.more and more started to rise from his body as he started to sweat and his body getting cloaked in chakra.minutes later a tail slowly started to form from under his small body.though he was getting cloaked with incredible chakra he was still in a blank state of mind unable to move
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Pere immediately noticed the chakra and opened his eyes, looking at Sitara. He put two fingers on the male's forehead, ignoring the Bijuu's chakra as he tried to use his own to help the Mizukage suppress the Bijuu. 'God, someone has to teach him how to forcefully suppress this thing before if completely takes over...' He thought briefly before concentrating on the task.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

In the other world sitara would be looking at the 3 tails face to face.'why dont you give it a rest already,there were only a few times where you took over but ive been surpressing you and will continue to do so' he told the 3 tails.'my chakra is why you are still alive,if you die i die and i cannot allow that to happen' isobu told sitara.Sitara laughed and said 'do me a favor..get your own life' he said before leaving the strange place.Coming back to reality he would open his eyes as the orange chakra started to dim back down.He noticed pere had seemed to help him.He layed there,"sorry.this happens all the time...the isobu isnt the nicest bijuu"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

"It's fine... He's not the worst either." He moved away from Sitara. "He's not insane." He said jokingly. Pere uncrossed his legs and looked at him. "Are you alright?" He asked, somewhat worried. He knew exactly what it was like to have a Bijuu try to control you.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Sitara felt alittle dizzy as he sat up.He laughed as pere joked then told him "yea im fine but maybe he had a point..all ive ever done was surpress the power of my bijuu but never tried training it with it chakra" he said.The situation seemed to much for him to handle at the moment.He layed back down "thanks by the way...and my name is Sitara Sakamoto" he said realizing he never really told his name."you said something about obito uchiha as well..how does someone like that keep in control of someone as strong as you?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 pm

"Nice to formally meet you, Sitara." Pere replied. He fell silent for a few moments at the mention of Obito. "...He placed a seal on me. If I had he chance, I could and would kill him so that I would have a chance to go back to a somewhat normal life." He looked down. "But that would probably never happen anyway." He looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rouge in the Leaves   A Rouge in the Leaves Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rouge in the Leaves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Fire :: Forest outside of Konoha-
Jump to: