Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Fire technique practice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

Fire technique practice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:17 pm

*he roll eyes and simply jump back* alllright *he looked at pere anger stacking level one if it reach two Shay wont have any control anymore if it reach but the rest of him stay fade normal Kyuubi chakra find a way out and Shay looked at Pere and Kyuubi snarled something {Shay dont listend to others they only want to take you with them because of me}*
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Pere dashed in at he training dummies. He wouldn't have been visible if it weren't for the Sharingan that Shay was using. He beheaded one dummy simply by kicking it in the head when he jumped and twisted to punch through its chest. He fired another fireball at one of the other dummies, before landing cleanly on his feet and punching a couple other dummies. He stopped, looking around at the destruction he'd caused.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm

*Kyuubi got control and his chakra make a visual appearence has Shay eyes turned like kyuubi.Kyuuby growled deeply to show his presence to the shukaku who he knows wont appreaciaty the visit of the 9 tail.Shay goes to the 2 tailed form in a shot* I am back *kyuubi voice ecchoed*
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Pere turned, looking at the fox calmly while the Shukaku raged. 'So only I'm left to deal with him...'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Shay found a way to go up to 4 tail god damn angry for something.Kyuubi was rather satisfied of what he succeded do controling a boy with sharingan was captivating he looked at Pere "I see that you are not able to get ou Shukaku"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 pm

"And you're progressing quickly..." He stayed calm, letting the flames on his arms die. "Now then, what do you want, hmm?" He looked bored. Though, on the inside, the Shukaku was raging and trying to set itself free. 'Why don't kids listen these days? I told him to ignore the beast and his haered...'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Kyuubi:I want to go to the 9 tail so Shay die and I am resurected he tough I was his mind what an Idiot anyways *he go to five starting to do a bijuudama *
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Pere "disappeared" from how fast he moved, reappearing infront of him and forcing his mouth shut before he can continue the technique. "You will not kill anyone, you damned fox." He growled lowly, using all of his strength to keep the Kyuubi's mouth shut. He also used his chakra to help Shay begin to suppress the Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am

Kyuubi:Damn the Uchiha is fighting back*he go down to three tails and the bijudama vanished* I wanned to humiliate the shukaku a little more before leaving......actually I am suprised you didnt fell asleep at shay boringness

Shay:WANT MY DAMNED BODY BACK IDIOTIC RED HAIRED MONSTER *trying to get control back but since Kyuubi works with hate what he does do almost nothing
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 am

Pere closed his eyes, entering the subconscious that all Jinchuriki have. "Shay, calm down. The Kyuubi works with hatred, all you need to do is calm down." He spoke quietly, still using his chakra to help Shay suppress the fox.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 am

Shay nodded sat down and concentrated on greath memories he had alone tough but still and the few happy momment he got with his parents and things like that the 9 tail go to 1 tail and looses control "this body belongs to me not you Kyuubi" Kyuubi snarled {you are lucky Subaku no Pere was there little fly}
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Pere continued using his chakra to help Shay suppress the Kyuubi. 'He needs a better seal... Now that he's learned he is a Jinchuriki, he also needs to learn how to control the Bijuu. Hopefully, in time, he could completely take the fox's chakra and learn to use it properly.' He thought while Shay calmed down.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Shay sighed and returned normal and you can see the rather week seal on his belly he calmed down completly he reopen his eyes still sharingan he looked at Pere happy but not smiling Kyuubi growled {DONT THRUST HIM} Shay sighed and replied {Who should I thrust the demon or the human I guess I will thrust the human}
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Pere opened his eyes as well, looking at Shay. "...The Kyuubi is very cunning and deceitful. Be careful when you become angry, because he will try to free himself using that anger." He told the boy. He stepped away from Shay, ignoring the chakra burns on his hands and arms from the Kyuubi's chakra. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Shay raised an eyebrow "Exept I feel like I just bathed in boiling water yes but you you are burned......." he seemed rather confused but he knows what a tailed beast can do by academi teaching only one of his class who remember because he was the only one listening but those detal
ils are useless.He looked at Pere "I have a short fuse" his eyes turned normal and he rubbed them
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 pm

"That's normal, the chakra was injuring you at the same time it was healing you. I'll be fine. I've had much, much worse injuries than this." He replied. "I have actually tried to kill myself once, and I still have the scars from that." Pere sighed. "And yes, I know Shay. I have a temper as well, but I just hide it well."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:08 pm

"Suicide...? why?" since he dont know pere he doesnt know his dark past.He giggled softly "I dont care about bad tempers I am a little used to them"he looked at Pere "The 9 tail chakra heals??oh gosh.Kyuubi growls {AT LEAST CALL BE BY A PROPER NAME}Shay looked discouraged "Shut up" Its obvious that he isnt talking to Pere but tp the idiotic fox
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:25 pm

"Yes, suicide. I regret that it didn't work sometimes." He sighed. "And I know someone who's got a temper worse than that fox's. He's pretty cruel." When Shay asked him a question, he nodded. "Yet it injures you at the same time. A vicious cycle that will utterly destroy a person's body." He replied quietly. When he heard Shay talk to his fox, he sighed again.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Shay sighed at Pere that says he regret suicide didnt worked and Shay simply raised his head "Shukaku should have a bad temper at what I eard he is a real cruel nightmare" Shay looked at Pere knowing that he is Shukaku jinkuriki waiting to get approuval.But Shay was more worried about the fact that his seal is weak wich obligate him to get less angry has possible
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 pm

He nodded at Shay's statement. "He's insane. More of a headache and a bother though, because the only time he bothers me is when I'm tired." He sat down. "I'm sorry, but I do not know Fuuinjutsu. I cannot strengthen your seal." Pere looked up at shay.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 pm

"You allready told me about this" he giggled softly and hitting the hair with his wip and have a wild tought "Do you know a way to make my wip go on fire" he looked at Pere curious and motived but the word insane echoed in his mind since he awoken is sharingan is Uchiha blood seem to have influence on his way of thinking
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:55 pm

"You have to have Fire Style chakra. Though, since you're a Uchiha, you should have it. If you do have Fire Style chakra, then you have to make sure the whip is able to channel chakra. If it can, then you channel your chakra into the whip, and it should create flames." He explained, taking out one of his swords. "My swords are able to channel chakra, and I have Fire Style chakra. Watch." He channeled his chakra into the sword, making it glow before flames started to burn along the metal. "See?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Shay nodded and looked at his chain wip he always have it on him even we he doesnt fight he started to chanel his chakra in the wip wich made it glow in a redish color and slowly going on fire he looked at wip a little suprised it worked and destroyed a draining dummy "Damn thats destructive"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm

"Fire usually is..." He sighed. "It's about time for me to go. Don't tell your sensei or teammates about me, okay?" He stood up, walking over to his cloak and weapons. After putting his cloak on and adjusting it to were the bandages weren't visible, ha put his sandgourd and swords on.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Shay nodded a got away looking at him "Will we meet again?" he was curious and wanned to know more about Pere "I promise I wont talk about I am not someone that you usually talk to in the village and I am not talking to others anyways" he looked at Pere curious about where he could go "May I come with you instead I I hate my village"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire technique practice
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next