Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Walk within the trees EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Walk within the trees EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Walk within the trees EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Walk within the trees EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Walk within the trees EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Walk within the trees

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Fang-owner
Admin
Luna Fang-owner

Walk within the trees Empty
PostSubject: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 am

Luna Fang walks along the trees outside of Konoha. the sun shines through the trees and she enjoys the walk but always a wear of others near the village. she gets to a clearing and looks around.. the bushes rustles in front of her and she stops.. "Who's there" she says calmly while pulling out a kunai knife from her pouch.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-worlds.rpg-board.net
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:47 am

Sabaku no Pere was wandering through the same forest. He knew he was near Konoha, and he expected to sense ninja, but when he sensed a very strong source of chakra, he smirked to himself. He crouched down in the bushes, purposely rustling them before silently moving behind the woman. That was when he let his chakra flare, showing exactly how powerful and dangerous he was. "...Do you really wish to challenge me, woman?"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:55 am

Sitara had been sleeping in a tree for a few hours,he had left his village to talk a walk in a what he thought was a beautiful environment.He woke up to the sound of voices down below and opened his eyes,he then jumped down with his short and small body almost like a child.He moved his long red hair from out of his face trying to wake up.He then hid in some bushes to only find two other ninja."wow konoha shinobi" he said."interesting.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang-owner
Admin
Luna Fang-owner

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:56 am

luna had sensed them and her senses were sharp... 'im stronger than i look.. dont underestimate me' i say with athority.. with this i reveal my claws, fangs,ears and tail and my eyes shimmer for a moment. my tail swishes in anticipation
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-worlds.rpg-board.net
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:59 am

He chuckled, a dark, menacing sound, and inhaled slowly afterward. "If it isn't another demon... How nice to meet someone like me..." Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the child like man approach. Pere heard him seconds later. His statement disgusted Pere. "I belong to no village, boy..."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 am

Sitara stepped out of the bushes with his blue eyes shining and a faint blush on his face with the appearance of an 8 year old."for you information mr.hotshot im 17" he said."so what are you a wandering ninja?...tsk tsk tsk you upset me" he said yawning as he was still trying to wake up.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:07 am

His face went completely void of all emotion. Then Pere turned to look at him. "I am rouge... Don't you read the bingo books?" At that point, he reached inside of his cloak, as if to retrieve something from inside.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:15 am

Sitara yawned as he was finally waking up,"bingo books,oh yea yea now tha you mention it i have seen your face in it...your umm...umm...sa....sa....sa..ah i cant remember" he said forgetfully.he noticed the man going into his cloak and payed close attention but didnt make it odvious.He may have appeared like a child but was a great shinobi."so im really suppose to kill you...sounds like work" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 am

"Sabaku no Pere... And I've never lost a fight." He drew a black knife from his cloak, flipping it as a force of habit. "I kill those who challenge me... No matter who they are... And if you challenge me, then you'll suffer the same fate as the hundreds of others who sought to gather the bounty on my head..." His odd gaze never wavered, and his face never showed emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:27 am

Sitara simply laughed "you what you need to do...drink...and do lots of it" he said has he took off how scarf which revealed his hidden mist forehead protector."never lost a fight huh...then odviously you haven't met me yet.." he said."you could just walk off now and ill forget i ever saw you" he clearly warned.he put his right hand on the large 2 bladed scythe he hd on his back tightly gripping.it looked heavy but was actully light weighed.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:34 am

"I'm not that weak... And I have no interest in drinking even when I am of age to do so..." He flipped the knife one more time, raising his arm so that the knife goes into his sleeve. He then cross his arms, standing in one spot, much like his father's fighting stance. Suddenly, he was surrounded by sand, and lots of it. It seemed to have its own mind as is swarmed around him, whipping around and jabbing outwards at times.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 am

Sitara watched as the sand surrounded him."you remind me of someone my farther once talked about a long time ago" he then grabbed his scythe wielding it in his left hand."last chance hotshot,go back to wherever or you will get the fight of your life" he said sounding but not looking intimidating."i already have lots of work as it is,geez i never get a break and here you are trying to waste my time" he said getting toned with his voice."its like the mizukage has to work 24/7 or something"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 am

Pere sighed. "I don't run from challenges... I take them down." With that, the sand rushed at you with immense speed, and I draw my dual swords quietly. I also unlocked four weights tha caused huge dustclouds when they landed on the ground seconds later. "Prove that you're a Kage... and prove that you're worth of fighting the fifth Kazekages son..."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:55 am

"oh great i knew this was going to happen,i always have to prove myself" he said as he saw the sand rushing towards him with amazing speed."that sands a real problem" he said as he quickly jumped out of the way landing upside down on a tree branch."prove to me you worthy of being in the bingo books hot shot" he said jokingly as he laughed."your gonna have to be alittle faster than that,.oooooo heres an idea lets play hot sand,the rules are simple the sands hot so it won't touch" he said smiling down at pere.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 am

Pere wasn't where he'd been standing seconds ago. He was in the tree behind Sitara, masking his chakra and presence as he manipulated the sand. It raced toward his opponent even faster before, snapping the smaller twigs and branches it hit as it closed in.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 am

Sitara took his eye off pere for a second and he was gone."i guess he's faster than i thought...but this sand is annoying" he forms fast hand seals and as the moved closer to him he called out "water style:raging waters".as soon as he said he puffed his cheeks and begin firing a steam or concentrated water at the sand in an attempt to stop or slow it down.while he did this he was also looking around trying to sense pere's chakra.'where are you' he thought then forming another hand seal.

Last edited by Sitara on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:24 am

The sand backed off, mostly avoiding the attack as the sand that had gotten wet fell to the ground with a heavy thump and started draining a red liquid. I silently moved from the branch I was standing on to the one right behind you, raising my sword up. I made sure no sunlight glinted off of the reflective metal as I held it there for a few seconds before swinging it down at your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 am

Sitara would get hit with the blade and for a minute it seemed real,but then sitara would explode into water as it was a water clone.Sitara would then be standing behind pere."it works every time" he said laughing."you want to see why im the kage of the hidden mist then ill show you" he said as he formed some hand seals and then said "water style:hidden mist jutsu" as the surrounding area starting to get filled with a blinding mist sitara seemed to have disappeared.with his chakra spread out throughout the mist it would appear he was everywhere."come on hot shot come get me" he taunted
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 am

Pere he jumped back, avoiding the water as much as possible. He landed on the ground and put his swords away. After looking around, he started to form hand signs, finishing extremely fast. "Fire style: Fire Vortex Jutsu." Instead of standing still and letting the white and blue fire spin into a vortex, he spun, blowing a constant stream of fire so that he would not only burn the mist off, but raise his chances of injuring the man.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:42 am

The mist was clearing as he seen pere and instead of re-enforcing the mist he let it fade as he hid low in the bushes then smirked.'got him' he thought to himself.he formed a hand seal and said "water style:syrup trap jutsu".as he said this a strange stick liquid started to form from his mouth and was quickly covering the area pere was in trig to get his feet stuck to it.'tall people..the never think to look low' he thought laughing as the liquid spread farther and farther.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 am

"Hmm... Interesting jutsu..." The voice sounded from behind you before the trapped clone dissolved into sand, with the exception of the feet of course. He then punched at your head with all of his strength, aiming to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:56 am

Sitara was alerted at the sound of the voice when he heard it was behind him.'but when did he...' he couldnt fininsh the thought because he felt the power of pere's punch hit his face and he went sliding back landing across his syrup jutsu."such speed..." he said as he slowly got up rubbing his cheek."thats some impressive speed you have there as he spits out 3 tooth and wipes away the blood that ran from his mouth.'damn...another one of those and ill be out for sure..' he thought to himself."you almost killed me you know....almost..i took your speed lightly but that wont happen again".concentrating some chakra to his feet he was able to walk on top of the syrup jutsu."i changed my mind....now im going to kill you"

(ooc:i meant to also put i turned around when i heard your voice lol)
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 am

Pere smirked. "Never underestimate an S-ranked criminal... I'm simply toying with you at the moment you know..." He stepped back into the shadows, disappearing into the trees as I jump into the branches and mask my chakra and presence. I slowly and quietly circled you, throwing the occasional knife and moving again.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:13 am

Sitara laughed "you know im playing around with you as well....no way you have hit me like that" he said as the ninja moved through the branches.seeing the knife coming he dodged and caught the first and through it back to deflect the next one that came.he repeated this pattern as the ninja circled him.Sitara said "show me your hiding" he called out "theres way more to you then what your showing" he said."now time for some fun" forming three hand seals he raises his palm in a direction,"water style:ripping torrent" he said and spins as he does it to shoot high speed streams of water in all directions destroying tree's in the process.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:23 am

As his opponent did this, Pere silently dropped to the ground quietly. He drew a his swords and waited. When the shinobi turned his back, Pere dashed forward, also using chakra to walk over the syrup and stab his glowing sword at his spine. He also put his other sword to his opponent's neck. "You'll never kill me... I've fought off stronger ninja than you... If you don't step up your game, I will grow bored and kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk within the trees
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next