Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Share | 

Sitara's pupil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sitara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Sitara looked at pere,"about time i was thinking you wouldnt show" he said the. looking over at shay,"baka dont be celebreating that jutsu is pathetic now keep at it" he yelled out.he started blowing bubbles into the area as always and sat down."what brings you here pere?" he asked with a smile while twirling a shuriken on his finger and crossing his legs,he also got out a bottle of sake and started to drink from it.His eyes widened at the taste of the sake and he began drinking more almost finishing the bottle in seconds then smashing it to the ground.'thats some good stuff' he thought

View user profile
ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Shay giggled softly and laughed "Thanks for the encouragement Sensei its really amasing to be encouraged like that" it was sarcastic.He was happy to get training but didnt appreciate about Sitara way to be like that he continued knowing that Sitara wasnt trying to be mean but was only saying the truth so he tried again without stoping since Sitara told him to not stop until he said he could stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sitara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Sitara watched as he performed the jutsu over,it was looking good but still needed alot of work."stop using so much chakra you cranberry peach" he said.Then blowing more bubbles from his bubble blower,still relaxing against the tree.'i wonder how my home is doing..ill visit again later today' he thought as he looking up in the sky

View user profile
ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Shay looked at him and continued a little tired of repeting over and over but persistent continued doing it over and over and getting really upset of doing that and was starting to ge out of chakra d=so used the ninetail chakra instead getting used to Kyuubi presence and chakra with Kyuubi chakra results were better but he should rely only on his own chakra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sitara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Sitara could see the boy was getting tired."alright thats enough for today" he said."now go hug the training dummy until i say stop" he said with a calm and settle voice.The bubbles were flying around the area slowly as he watched them."i was serious...do it now" he said with a calm tone.He then sensed the chakra of the kyuubi coming from the shay.'maybe it is best i make him stop' he thought as he didnt want the ninetails to get loose.

View user profile
ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:17 pm

he snarled softly "thats dump I dont want to hug a trainning dummy????" but he did and he was sighly annoyed not knowing the point of hugging a training dummy he doesnt know what was suposed to be happening while he hugs it his eyes turned to his normal green color "I mean I would off continued why could of continued"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sitara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Sitara laughed in amusment."shut your trap and just do it,everything i tell you to do has a point" he said laughing to himself."he said spinning the shuriken faster and faster around his little finger."ill blow it up the second you let go..so i wouldn't" he said smiling and laying down with one leg crossed over the other."have fun" he said jokingly as he watched the mist flow steadily as it always did.'your an baka' the three tails told him.'and your living inside of a baka so shut you mouth' Sitara replied back.

View user profile
ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:33 pm

he continued to hug the training dummy and the training dummy lucky for Shay wasnt working at all.Kyuubi was growling and he was so annoyed that you could feel it the tension between Shay and kyuubi they were hating eachother so much.Kyuubi {You are seriously hugging a training dummy....seriously thid=s his so shamefull worst then Naruto did} Shay replied "Just the fuck up"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ItachiRaven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Pere watched Shay for a bit before replying. "Your offer. Though, it seems you're busy at the moment..." He sighed. Taking his hood off, he ran a hand through his hair. "If Obito finds out I'm here, I'm as good as dead, Sitara." He told him, dead seriously.

Pere's Theme song:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sitara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Sitara looked up,"alright lets go back to my office then,theres no time to wait around here" he said being serious for the first time."YO shay get your ass off that dummy,training is over for today,were going to my office" he said seriously.He walked looking at pere."glad you changed your mind".He said pulling out his scroll."Oh and shay...you can run back,you need the exercise,i know it sucks...dont complain and ill treat you to dinner later my treat" he was saying fast as he took off to his office.This seemed like the only time he took something seriously.

View user profile
ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Shay rolled his eyes and took his things and took his map running to the building the kyuubi sighed {You are getting manipulated you should listend to me I give great advice kill people you will be happy}Shay replied {I see a fox that his trying to manipulate me now so please dont even try I am not following the orders of a tailed beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ItachiRaven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:27 pm

He chuckled at the training Shay had to go through. Pere then became serious and nodded. "Right. I'll meet you there." He dashed off as well, still being faster than Sitara even though he had to avoid all of the ANBU and other ninja as he made his way through the village unseen.

Pere's Theme song:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitara's pupil   

Back to top Go down

Sitara's pupil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2