Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Weird to the mizukage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:31 am

Sitara closes his eyes thinking,"howd he get it there..was it a ritual jutsu?" he asked then looking down."is it visible? when hes not calling" he asked looking down again."tell..how did you meet him? how strong is he?...is he socially weird?....that last question isnt important" he said jokingly.then standing up and going to a small bookshelf looking through it,thinking he may find something there.he then pulled from there a book and started flipping some pages but finding nothing.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:41 am

Shay unconsiently answer to last question "he is socialy weird,and doesnt know how to talk with young people" he continues to talk with Kyuubi in his head starting to devlop somekind of friendship with him wich is awsome and can be really usefull if he befriend Kyuubi he can achive more thing that he cqn think
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:43 am

"No, it's not visible when he's not calling." He sighed. "I met him a year after I ran from Suna. I was severely injured and on the brink of death, and he offered to help me. At the time, it seemed like a good offer. I was mistaken." He looked down. "He's very strong. He's physically strong, and decent with weapons as well as Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. He also has the Kamui."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:53 am

Sitara listened.."so taking him down would be an excerciss i see well.." he stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked at shay.he said very slow and calm."how...the..fuck..do you know the awnser to that last question?" then looking pere."now heres the killer question..why does he need you?"he asked in curiosity as he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:57 am

"One, I'm a Jinchuriki.the first Jinchuriki. If he loses me, he can't seal any other Bijuu until he finds me again. Two, I'm probably one of the only people who knows how he fights. Three, I'm incredibly strong, and I'm able to do what he tells me because of the seal. So, to him, I'm pretty important."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 am

"Obito is on of my familly members I know him since He looked for me to go with him not long ago" be sighed and went back to talking to Kurama {so we are allies?} Kurama{no but I am on your side I will be your ally when you prove me you are strong enough kiddo} Shay
replied back {allright Kurama}
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 am

sitara snapped his finger."of course your the nine tails,though your the last one he needs" he sighed."that makes me a target as well..hmm pere i see a few options both would require a lot of time to even attempt and i think you know what they are...and has he just started looking fir the tailed beast? he asked.then looking over at shay with a serious and sharp look."new rule..you go no where outside of a village alone got it?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 am

Yup I know what he is searching for I was going to training ground after he gave me the offfer to think about it thats why I was nervous when I met you guys...." he seem suprised at Sitara new rule "where do you want me to go the whole place his surounded in water and theres is no land for 7 days of walk " he was serious but he didnt want to go out anyways
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:46 am

Pere looked at Shay. "How do you think I got here, hmm? Water and sand don't mix, kid." He chuckled. "But that's not important. Do not listen to Obito, or you'll end up like me." He was dead serious now. "He took advantage of me when I was weaker, and I wish I had refused his 'help'."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 am

Shay looked at Pere "I have no intention to go with Obito anyways " he tought that going with Obito was dump because even if it is his last cousin with sasuke he doesnt talk about is family because he consider that the only thing it would do is filling his brain with hatred.He hated konoha for several reasons and the Uchihas elimination humiliated him deeply
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:11 pm

sitara laughed."your lucky he didnt kidnap,shay you have to understand how important you are..besides arent you going back to the leaf? or staying here in the mist?" he asked then standing up and walking to pere."there are are two options here..we could either attempt killing obito,or work on breaking your seal,both extremely difficult.what do you think about this.." he said sounding alittle nervous in his words.'pulling off either would be tough for sure..' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Shay tought for a second "I am staying here" he looked Sitara "And if I returned to konoha I wouldnt respect your new rule because I hate the village so I am almost never in it and always alone"he was honest and he looked at Sitara starting to understand in wich kind of trouble he is beeing a Jinkuriki and a Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Sitara took off his headband and then tossed it to shay"this is my first and last time doing this..welcome to the mist" he said laughing to himself."and the land of waves is surrounded by water not the village itself so there are places you could go" he said.'oh great..oh well im stuck with him now' he thought to himself and letting a smile come across his face."sometimes i think to myself..why" he said going back to his desk.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Shay widde eyes looking at him and remove his konoha headband putting it in his bag "Thank you alot" he puts the old headband noticing the sake smell and laughed a little "Sake smell" he giggled softly and putted the headband "Of course I wont even try to get a way exept if you force me to drink alcohol because I am the worst drunk ever" he shut up in a regret he said that
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Pere thought quietly with his eyes closed. "...Right now, killing Obito is not possible. We'll have to find a way to break the seal." He sighed. 'Though I don't know if it'll work... I really screwed up.' He opened his eyes, watching the exchange between Sitara and Shay, smirking slightly. 'He'll be trained much better here than he ever would in the leaf.'
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Sitara looked at pere in disbelief."i see then,oh and pere i got something for you to" he said walking to his desk and getting a small hourglass that was made into a necklace and a suna headband."i once heard of something called iron sand" he said walking to pere and giving him the hourglass and headband.In the hour glass was a small amount of the iron sand."maybe we can break the seal,we just have to study first" he said giving a smile."your still a suna ninja....literally you carry sand every where you go" he said jokingly."so take it..i said id have a gift for you"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Shay sighed relief that Sitara would not make him drink because it could get pretty akward if he did last time he drank he almost died from Sakura punch and he regreted this encounter he was only 14 but Sensei told him drinking will make people less angry at him but it just made is reputation worse........so he didnt apreciate
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:07 pm

He took the headband and hourglass. A small smile crossed his face as he examined them. "...Thank you Sitara. How was my father?" He looked up at Sitara. Pere hadn't heard anything about the Kazekage since he had left Suna, which was seven years ago. Honestly, he missed his mother and father, even though he wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Sitara smiled."well he misses you,but of course he didnt tell me that" he said laughing to himself."now breaking this seal is going to take time.first because we dont know what kind of seal it is or its name..but we do know what it does" he said."whatever you do make sure your not caught by obito visiting me pere,that would screw everything up" he said seriously.He walked to sit back down on his desk,as he did his takigakure headband feel from his pouch and fell on the ground.Sitara got down and picked it up and put it back in his pouch."theres one thing i dont understand,if he wants to capture all of us,wouldnt he need help? its gonna take more than him to capture me and mr nine tails over there.in fact its gonna take alot to get all of the tailed beast.theres no way he can do it alone." sitara stated.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Pere nodded, seeming slightly relieved. "That's good..." He became serious again. "Obito will never find out. Don't worry about it, alright? I've gotten in and out of every hidden village there is without being seen." He glanced at the headband, then looked down. "...He may ask me, or form another Akatsuki with me as the ringleader while he acts like an idiot again..."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Shay started to laugh at memories from Obito doing the idiot and want back serious listening to the two guys knowing that what the were talking about was important and he rather not laugh he went back serious so fast its almost disturbing.Shay is a rather weird person when you get to know him you realize he is a little messed up in the head
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Sitara remembers something about that name akatsuki."akatsuki..the organization that killed my father...i still remember kakuzu,so many memories." he said quietly."oh well,it would be extremely dangerous if he forms that orginzation again..especially if your the leader" he said then looking at shay."soon your going on a mission for me,you are to go to the raikage's office and tell him i have planned a meeting.and that we have something important to discuss.ill have an anbu acompany you.just get the message to him." he stated and tossing him a scroll with he time and details.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Shay flinched "Alone,but you said I couldnt leave the village without supervision and V is seriously scaring I mean he is creepy and want to use me so I considere that as evil like mission but if you order it I think I have no choice but I dont really like that still better then sensei missions but I mean" He doesnt want to go but he know its Sitara orders "Allright then*
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Pere nodded. "Yes... It would indeed be dangerous." He had heard Sitara's remark about his father, but had decided to leave the subject alone. He didn't like talking about family. His hand tightened slightly around the new headband before relaxing again as he pulled his hood over his head. "Sitara said he'd send an ANBU with you, Shay."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Shay readed the mission scroll and sighed knowing that he doesnt appreciate V and he doesnt thrust him yet Shay was rather scared of V but he prefer not saying a word he looked down at his Uchiha sign and after ward started to play a shuriken and he accidently cuted his finger his blood floated and swirled around just bellow Shay finger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird to the mizukage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next