Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Weird to the mizukage EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Weird to the mizukage EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Weird to the mizukage EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Weird to the mizukage EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Weird to the mizukage EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Weird to the mizukage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

Weird to the mizukage Empty
PostSubject: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Sitara would be sitting in his office,he had just finished some paperwork but still had awhile to go.He then decided to pull from under his desk the bowl of rice and small bottle of alcohol he had hidden.He sat them both on the table and begin to eat some of the rice,taking small bites."ah the mist has the best rice in the world" he said closing his eyes enjoying the taste.He put the mizukage hat on his head and leaned it forward covering his eyes as he drank from the alcohol bottle.The anbu next to him watching."arent you to young to be drinking?' the anbu asked."arent you to old not to be?" sitara replied."now go take the rest of the day off" he said,as the anbu quickly left.There is also another anbu gaurding the door to his office,as sitara never told him he could leave his position yet.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Shay got sent on a mission in Kirikagure with his teamates he stay away from them and from his sensei because he doesnt appreciate the boat trip was long and Shay was looking at his camarades who didnt support boat trips and giggled at teamated puking in water.His Sensei got angry and told to Shay:Shay laughing at camarades his mean"Shay rolled eyes "How many time did they laugh at me sensei how many times" his sensei looked at him and didnt appreciate the comments and shut his mouth down.Once the boat reached to port Shay had a little smile on his lipis
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:38 pm

The team that arrived at the port is greeted as anbu of kirigakure walks to them giving a bow of welcoming."lord mizukage isnt exspecting you this early but right this way"he said bringing them to the mizukage office.Sitara still drinking alcohol an leaned all the way back in his seat."now this is fun"he said with a red blush on his cheeks indicating he was drinking,not knowing the anbu was bring them to his office.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 pm

shay was walking behind his team and teacher bored and realise he would see Sitara and laughed one of Shay teamates said "Since when do you laugh emotionless Uchiha" Shay laughed even more "I like your bad sense of humor" back to normal serious face and teamate snarled not understanding what happened to Shay.Shay sighed when saw the building where Sitara is
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:59 pm

The anbu showed them inside building.then a few minutes later showed them the room where sitara had his office."lord mizukage they have arrived he said opening the door.Sitara still had his hat leaned iver his eyes an drinking alcohol."dont you knock?now get the fuck out" he tokd the anbu.The anbu ran out quickly as sitara sat up.his office full of bubbles and his scythe leaned against the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Shay looked at Anbu discouraged "Did lord Mizukage descided to drinking a little of sake...." Shay saw the bubbles going out of door "I guess he did" one of his teamates "How can you be so impolite with a kage false Uchiha" Shay stared at teamates eyes turning sharinga "You dont insult me or my familly again understood" sensei tought {Gosh Uchiha blood is boiling}
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Sitara laughed setting his bottle down."hmm settle down shay.." he said as he looked at the teammate of shay."seems like your the one bein impolite but it sounds like your calling him weak..may i ask why?" he said to the young genin as he started drinking from his bottle again.Then looking at the sensei with intimidating eyes
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Sensei mumbled "Because he didnt get proper training" know he doesnt have the choice to answer the Mizukage Shay looked at teamate.Shay teamate gulped at the look of the Mizukage and bowed at him.Shay eyes turned normal in a serious face but inside he was thinking {AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH OMG LOVE SENSEI FACE OMG} The other teamate was looking at Shay discusted at Uchihas
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Sitara stood up and within a second he was behind the sensei."i see the other members of your squad are trained well..why not him huh?..i mean you must be prepared to let him die on a mission right?" he said then moving behind the genin who looked at shay wrong."you know i was the weakest ninja in the hidden waterfall village,now look at me" he siad sipping from his bottle
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Sensei "Sorry lord Mizukage" he doesnt really respect other villages then konoha so he sounded sarcastic.Shay looked at him thinking {how awsome cant this get} Shay see that Sitara continued to drink so giggle knowing that sensei will get a lesson.Sensei"I dont mind if dies" other students seemed rather strong compared to Shay but will probably never get has good has Shay can get if he puts effort in his training
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 am

"i see..then" sitara then walked back to his desk and grabbed a scroll containing the mission details then handing it to the sensei."you leaf ninja have fallen and become jerks thats for sure but i guess thats just your way..which is stupid..now go oh and shay is stayin in the office with me,were gonna chat while you guys risk your lives" he said jokingly an sounded abit serious though."give your hokage my best regards" he said
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:11 am

Sensei left with two other students with the mission details and seem proud of his two other students thinking nothing will happen.Shay looked at Sitara with a I am so freaking thankfull looked and once sensei is out and cant ear him he started to laugh like crazy "you saw his face oh gosh you are awsome " he bowed to Sitara in pure respect
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:26 am

Sitara looked at shay."i see the way the way they treated you..seemed unfair..besides without you there chances of shrvival are slim..anyways lets chat..im prepared to offer you something and its completely your choice..howd you like to become my student..my personal umm apprentice is more the word,i could teach the element of water as your second element..even help train that sharigan of yours.i havent offered this at all in the past but you have potential,think about it" he told shay smiling
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 am

Shay giggle softly "do I really need to think,I hate my village so much that we can see it,and I normally dont show when I hate things......" Shay was more confient then first time you met him but one thing didnt change he is still really angry about Sensei who is selfish and only think about two other students shay seemed serious now"the answer is yes"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 am

"very well although your still part of the leaf your offically my student" sitara said to him as he walks to the door."the hell are you waitin on,im starting you now so hurry your ass up" he said walking out the door heading to the training area as he threw his bottle back and it landed on the desk.'im such a nice person'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 am

Shay hurged behind him "thats true" he was sincere.He looked at bottle falling on desk "holy its empty did you just drink a whole bottle of Sake sensei?" he looked at him fearing that he his stronger when drunk like lee was so he just follow him trying to forget the Sake part of the story
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Sitara walks into his office pacing back and forth waiting on the arrival of pere.he then went behind his desk and pulled out another bottle of sake,as he had many behind his desk.He sat and waited knowing it wouldnt be long.'so its finally time we plotted against obito..this will be dangerous' he thought to himself drinking down another bottle.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Shay still running never tought the way there was so long he did it once but god damn this time he was getting tired and his bag felt heavier once he made his way there he climbed the stairs to Sitara desk so slow because he was tired of running and once he arrived he closed on eye and seemed rather tired but happy hoping Sitara wont ask him to do push ups
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Pere jumped in through a window. He landed softly and quietly near Sitara's desk. "Your ninja are very vigilant." He stated as he took a few steps away from where he'd landed. He took his weapons off and leaned against a wall, waiting for Sitara to address him.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm

"welcome pere," sitara said as pere entered.he was finishing his 5th bottle of sake."glad you could make it" he said putting the bottle down."so no one detected you right?" he asked.as bubble seemed to fill his office and his desk full of paperwork.he sighed and pushed all of it off his desk awkwardly."ill finish that later" he said sitting on his desk."so lets chat pere"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 pm

"Thank you. I told you I'd come at some point." He shook his head slightly. "No one sees me unless I let them see me, Sitara." He sighed, taking his hood off again. "What do you want to know first, hmm?" He looked at Sitara, not even glancing at Shay.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Shay entered room and sat on a chair in a corner of the room knowing that he shouldnt interfere to the two guys and stay silent he looked at them curious of about what they are going to talk Shay knows Obito from a rather rought meeting be he never talks about it
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:07 am

Sitara looked at shay as he entered,he glanced at him and said nothing."tell me about the seal" he said while putting his bubble blower in his mouth and filling the room with bubbles and watching them."i think thats important" he said still having many questions about obito and there past.has he thinks he may know obito from a memory he remembered.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:10 am

"The seal." He sighed. "It's made of his chakra, and when he calls me it activates. If I do not reply, the chakra slowly eats away at my body and causes immense pain. I do not know how to release it, other than killing him." Pere explained. "However, he can't directly control me with it, or track me with it."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 am

Shay was bored {Hey Kyuubi do you have a name?} Kyuubi snarled back {yes I do.....why do you care child} shay replied {I am only beeing curious answer me please {My name is Kurama boy} Shay said to Kyuubi {So Kurama what do you hate?} Kurama snarled {Konoha} Shay see
ed suprised and replies {I hate Konoha too}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird to the mizukage   Weird to the mizukage Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird to the mizukage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next