Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Fire technique practice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

Fire technique practice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 pm

*he had a tought about running away seen so much highter level ninja fearing opignions again and he felt something weird wich was Kyuubi getting angry since he doesnt know it he raise an eyebrow.The ninetail fox getting angry succeed at making Shay angry Shay fell to his knees holding his belly*
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 pm

"Yeah, I know. Spending a couple days hanging around me shouldn't make you act like me... I'm not that bad..." He stood up, walking over to Shay and siting down next to him. "...You don't know do you?" He asked, being kind of vague. He looked up at Sitara. "You noticed too, right?"
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hhmmph" V had a smile about him. When he heard the word "Uchiha", he understood that he had come upon a very particular specimen. The Uchiha possess the Sharingan, and thus, the legendary mangekyou Sharingan. And the Mangekyou Sharingan is a doujutsu that holds all kinds of wonders and mysteries. Things that could help out Kumogakure.
But then, V sensed a vile and lethal presence of chakra emanating from Shay. It was thick, dense, and somewhat..... evil in nature. It raised the hair behind his neck a little. V got up a little and looked at Shay. It looked like he had a stomach ache. "Hmm... are you.... alright? Come over to me, now. Let's take a look at what's wrong. Come now...."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Shay shivered "What did I didnt know????"the kyuubi seem really in a urge to try to get out his chakra escape a bit and shay hold his belly tighter he caughted a little blood not understanding and quite angry at this since it isnt the first time it happen
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 pm

He looked at V. "Raikage, I know your village has history with the ninetails..." He trailed off, looking back a Shay. "I can't believe that you didn't know you were a Jinchuriki, kid. Must mean that Naruto guy died... Anyway, we need to see what type of seal he has and how strong it is. The Kyuubi is fighting for control." He explained quickly. "But I don't know Fuuinjutsu, so I can only force the Kyuubi back with my chakra. I cannot reseal it."
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 pm

"Ohh, I see," V said softly. 'So this kid is the host to the Kyuubi. I see. Wellll thennn, haha, I simply want to help out this.... poor.... boy." Then, he saw blood coming out of Shay. "Shay, is it? Yes? Shay..... Shay Uchiha, I'm very good at seals and Fuuinjutsu. If you do in fact have a demon spirit inside of you..... and not just a Bijuu, but the STRONGEST Bijuu... I can help you control him. I can help you control your power."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 pm

First off I am truly confused second I dont know who you are so how can I thrust any of you third yes Naruto died and fourth who is kyuubi *frustrated and quite angry wich is making him really confient his personality seem versatile* and you who are you *he look at V frustrated*
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 pm

V got up and walked besides Shay, sitting down next to him. He placed a hand on his head, and scrubbed it several times, like a father doting on his child. "Yes, yes I'm sorry. You must be suffocating, Shay, since you're surrounded by Kage-level ninja. I know how you feel. Just calm down and listen to me, do you understand me?" V licked his lip a few times. "I am the Raikage, V. Yes, that is my name. I'm the leader of the Cloud village. Now listen Shay. You have a demon inside of you. A verry powerful demon. You've just discovered this yourself. No lie. Everyone here can testify to that. The Kyuubi is a demon.... with nine tails. The tails symbolize power. I see hosts to tailed demons just like you everyday. But the thing is.... I can help you with your demon. Because we all know that they can get out of hand, don't we? Let me help you. Do we have a deal?" He held his hand in front of Shay, expecting him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Pere flinched when he heard the Shukaku start growling. "I wouldn't say that around me, Raikage, the Shukaku's already sore about that subject. " He chuckled before becoming serious and replacing the emotionless mask he usually wore. "The Raikage's right, except for the number of tails indicating the power of the beast. I myself am a Jinchuriki, so I know exactly how you feel."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:54 pm

he look at both nervously not knowing we he could trust and who he couldnt trust he seemed rather confused about the two guys who seem to have different opignions Kyuubi emmited a snarl disaprouving pere comment Shay jumped earing kyuubi growl not understanding and still confused he looked at V "But I am a ninja of Konoha I am not suposed to follow the raikage"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Pere shrugged. "And I'm an S-rank Missing-Nin, yet I'm friends with the Mizukage. I don't follow anyone, yet I'm trying to help you." The Shukaku roared, but of course you two couldn't hear it and I placed a hand over one eye. 'Stupid racoon... Shut the hell up alright? I know you're strong, alright?' The Shukaku finally shut up and he refocused on the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 pm

The word S-rank echoed in his head making him shiver and become ten times more scared that he allready is he tremble at the comment unable to think about it he shook his head "S-rank I feel a little week now" he look at Pere in a scared way showing that who is stronger his only making him nervous and more you vent yourself less he want to go with you
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm

"Look kid, point is, I don't hurt people who don't attack me. I've been sitting in a clearing all day with he Kage, one of which fell asleep on me. They're still alive and unharmed because thy didn't try to attack me. And besides, even if you did attack me, I probably wouldn't attack back." He explained quietly. "So don't worry. If you rust me and the Raikage, we can help you."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 pm

He looked at him and sighed his eyes go to a crimson colour for a secound and turned back normal "I I am just a guenin there is a lot of things I dont understand and I am not used to people who want good of me a lot of people just make fun of me or look down at me because of my familly name I am really really confused why do people would want to help me now
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 am

Sitara was adjusting to the situation and stared at the young boy."to think this boy would have such a powerful demon...who the hell was the wise guy that gave him.." he stopped in the middle of his sentence and started to feel the intense chakra coming from the boy.then isobu started to roar inside of his head. 'who is this child that has the kyuubi within him' isobu tokd him.'mind your own damn buisness' sitara told him."listen..im a jinchuriki of the 3 tails...i know how it feels but if you dont get that thing under control..we are goin to have to offically..kick your fox ass..basically" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 am

Shay blinked several time "Its rather rude to say it like that but I am not strong enough to beat a fox certainly not I am allready week for an Uchiha......"he sighed his words seemed honest and he was quite ashamed by the fact that he didnt awoken the sharingan yet his only force for the moment is the fact that he his fast for a kid of his age
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Sitara simply yawned."the truth is the truth whether its rude or not" he said laughing to himself."if you consider yourself weak then ask for some training,i bet you cant even climb tree's yet,even if your from the leaf i could still give you some lessons but hey stay the little uchiha you are,living under fear of the kyuubi." he said.His words sounded harsh but he knew pere and V would catch on to what he was trying to do.He walked back over to stand next to pere."Well whats it gonna be you uchiha brat?" he said smiling as if nothing had been said.While he waited for an awnser he took his scythe off his back and began twirling it in the air.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Shay looked a little offenced he tought {KEEP YOUR FILTY MOUTH SHUT}But he could climb on trees he wasnt that bad he just didnt use ninjutsu or genjutsu yet cause his teacher had "Favorite" and refused to teach a genius like Shay who learned really fast.Shay looked at Sitira with a furious look eyes turning Sharingan for the first time he looked quite angered at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Sitara just smiled."how interesting..your sharigan has come in..not bad for a level 1 version of what its suppose to be" he said intentionally using harsh words."you look mad..what do you plan on doing huh? huh boy?" he said sitting down crossing his legs yawning.he crossed his arms and looked at Shay intensly.As he threw his scythe in the air catching it.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Shay cooled down a little "Nothing you dont deserve me to be mad at you you dont hate me enough.........I cant be angry at someone that is only trying to hurt my feeling"his eyes turned back to normal.he seem more confient then he were some minutes ago.He seem so tired of been picked on insults seem to only get him less angry and ready to listend "I dont attack in a battle that I know I will loose"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Sitara walked up to him."relax i didnt mean it..oh and your welcome..your strong but stop discouraging yourself"he pat the boy on his head "any other genin would have lashed out and attacked,your smart...did yoou notice your sharigan?" he asked smiling at shay then sitting down again.He got his bubble blower and began blowing bubbles back into area.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:56 pm

he blinked "Not really but since you yelled it outloud I did" he giggled softly looking at the bubbles his chain wip shined at the sun even if he didnt know any ninjutsu or genjutsu yet he was fast and good with his weapon.he blowed the bubbles who came to close to his face with a finger he putted his hood and pouted "Dont want to go see my team" he mumble this under is breath
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Sitara yawned."hows your taijutsu? whats your element? know any jutsu? whats your favorite color?" he said going back to his childish an yet curious self.As he blows bubbles they seem to float around shay.he then got up on his small arms pushing himself up and doing a handstand just because he was bored.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

My taijutsu is avarage in my opignion....I am suposed to know how to use Katon but I dont because of stupid teacher......for the color....black.......................and you?" he seemed a little curious about the stranger.he isnt shy now he doesnt understand why.....the Kyuubi growls deeply {Dont thrust him}shay shivered at Kyuubi voice not knowing what to do
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:08 pm

V clasped his hands on Shay's face, so he'd focus on him. He looked right at Shay's eyes, right into his newly activated Sharingan. They were red eyes. But from the legends he had heard from, they were also cursed eyes. "You look as if you don't trust us. But why? After all, the choice here..... is all yours."

Consequently, V can feel the raging chakra presences from all of them. He was surrounded by Jinchurikis. To V, the air ripe with Bijuu energy made him want to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire technique practice
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next