Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Walk within the trees

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

Walk within the trees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:32 am

"tsk tsk tsk tsk" said sitara as he was forming up from the syrup behind pere,and the other would melt and dissolve into syrup.forming hand seals he said "water prison jutsu" in an attempt to capture his opponent and try drowning him."fine ill have to resort to my stronger jutsu it seems" as his palm reached out and water started to surround pere."your stong,but never under estimate the mizukage of the mist village..besides i have many tricks up my sleeve..i may just change the battlefield soon if you keep running your mouth" he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:42 am

Pere sensed the danger, jumping away just in time to avoid capture. He smirked. "Finally, someone interesting..." He used his sand to try and restrain the supposed Kage from behind, intending to stop him from using Jutsu. "But what are you without Jutsu, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:50 am

seeing as how pere avoided his attack he quickly formed the snake hand seal and then the sand captured his arms restraining him."without jutsu....without jutsu...id use my scythe but seeing as how I still have a jutsu" he grinned then squirted a small amount of water from his mouth....then another squirt or water....until then finally,"oh yea i almost forgot water style:exploding water shock wave" he said as gallons of water start  to flood the area around them.it would then start to rise up in what looked like a tsunami heading in pere's direction as sitara rode on the top.'ive used up quite a bit of chakara...id better cut all the playing' he thought to himself'.Sitara would then sink into the tsunami disappearing.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:05 am

Pere growled, immediately jumping up and back so he gave himself enough time to climb high enough to get out of the way of the tsunami. He stayed where he was, waiting for his opponent to reappear as his face became void of emotion yet again. He sheathed his dual swords, beginning to form handsigns as he watched quietly. His senses were alert, he was listening, watching, and sensing everything around him, trying to find this hidden foe.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:13 am

Sitara was well hidden waiting for he right moment to strike,there was water everywhere covering the entire area like an ocean.Then two clones of Sitara would form out of water and one jumping to attack pere from above with his scythe as he crashed downwards and the other throwing 3 explosive kunai at the tree he was in.While the real sitara was moving along just fine under water he said forming some hand seals.'your mine now pretty boy' he thought.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:25 am

Pere stabbed through the first clones stomach without even looking up at it. Then he threw three knives down and knocked the kunai down into the water. He kept watching for anything that would give you away.'Where are you...' He thought, watching the water cover the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Sitara's another clone would run with his scythe and slice the tree pere was in hopes to get him on the water,as he did this the real sitara was hidden under the water forming some hand sighs preparing for yet another jutsu.His jutsu were getting more and more advanced it seemed."water style:...." he said quietly."shark bomb jutsu" he said as five sharks made out of water and chakra formed at the top of water and then lauched out in the area coming down into the area pere was in.'such a strong rougue,he's basically a kage without a village' he thought
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Pere leaped out of the falling tree, creating a shadow in the sun. He used his sand to maneuver him away from the sharks, but he got hit on the shoulder and had to flip in midair to land on a tree branch. 'That was close... He truly is a Kage...' He looked at his shoulder, where the sand armor had become heavy with water. He had to use my hand to scoop the useless sand off so that it would not hamper his speed.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Sitara would rise up out of the water slowly then standing on it with his scythe over his shoulder as the sharks swam back and circled him."oh your still alive?" he said yawning."or do you want another taste" he said flipping his scythe around with his hand.he formed the same handseal again "water style:shark bomb jutsu" and again ths sharks launched out of the water at an even higher speed this time coming to crash down with even more power."die....." he said.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Pere he backflipped, showing just how fast and limber he was. He landed in another tree, dodging to the left as a shark came at him. He weaved through the rest of the attacks with grace and practiced agility as he made his way to where he could see you. He threw three small knives, quickly manipulating them with wires as he tried to wind the thin but strong material around your small body.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:44 pm

"sorry but.." sitara released the concentration of chakra from his feet and slipped back into the water quickly avoiding the strings.moving swiftly through the water he would jump back out of it and start running towards pere "whats wrong you scared all ready" he said loudly as he ran up getting closer to pere."you should be happy the mizukage of the mist is playing with you" he taunted."now show me what your made of before i put you in a prison in my village"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Pere smirked. "Should I use a jutsu I created to show you my true power?" He once again jumped, using his sand to create a platform in the air. He slowly began to perform handseals, taunting his opponent. He watched Sitara from above, using more sand he had placed on the tree to try and restrain him. "Good luck capturing me."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Sitara would slash away at the sand to try stopping it using his scythe,then he would look up seeing his enemy float above him."go ahead ive been dying to see your jutsu" he grinned and then looked at the tree."didnt i tell you i was the mizukage? stop under estimating me" he said as he ran up a tree,then jumped to another gracefully getting higher and higher.When he reached the top of the tree and jump backwards backflipping over pere.as he passed he attempted to cut pere in the process.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Pere used sand to grab the scythe, finishing his hand signs and turning to look at you as his fists and arms started to glow before bursting into white and blue flames that scorched his clothes, but apparently didn't injure his skin. "Fire Style... Flaming Fists." He raised his arm, aiming to punch you from where the sand had captured your scythe and traveled to your arm.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Sitara was alittle stunned,but not at the fact the sand caught his scythe but at the fact his opponent seemed to be on fire "holy..." he said.he had never seen fire used this way before and seeing how it traveled up his scythe he let go of it landing on the platform ducking down,he formed handseals as he did this."Water style raging waters" aiming at pere's stomach attempting to hit him and destroy the plat form in the process.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Pere punched, sending flames that almost instantly evaporated the water. 'If I didn't have such massive chakra... I wouldn't be able to keep this up. For once, I'm thankful for the Shukaku.' He kept punching, sending a burst of white and blue fire at his opponent. The flames had two uses, to attack the Mizukage, and to evaporate the water. "Surprised, Mizukage? Living as a rouge for seven years has taught me plenty..."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Sitara moved see's his jutsu failed and the flames were still coming so with no water around him he had to resort to a unique defensive skill.he formed so handseals creating a shadow clone behind him,then the clone forming hand seals  and saying "water prison jutsu" as dense water formed around the real sitara to protect him from the flames."my my my....i am surprised but also curious how a rougue such as ou cold be so strong...interesting."he said "though living as a kage ive seen and killed many rogues..your not much different" he said while in the prison.'ive been using lots of chakra..and im sure that jutsu used up much of his as well..this battles coming down to it for sure..' he thought planning his next move.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Seeing as how the water had disappeared, Pere jumped down, landing just infront of the prison as he punched at it, trying to break through and grab his opponent's throat. "I'm different from just any rouge. I'm the son of the fifth Kazekage and the Jinchuriki of the Shukaku. I am the student of Obito Uchiha himself." He replied coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Sitara was surprised as he heard those words,but that made him lose focus and his prison fell and he felt his opponents hand come around his throat."the one tails..that explains why you have so much chakra..and why your so fast,..." he was silent for a few minutes,felling his opponents grip tight around his throat."its funny" he giggled as he said."oh by the way......im the three tails" he said right before the platform started to go down.The water from his prison soaked into the sand and started to weigh it down fast about to crash into the ground."oh and look down" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Pere smirked. "Another Jinchuriki, huh? Explains why you're still alive." He tightened his grip, having let his sand armor dissolve long ago so he water didn't do much more than soak his clothes. "Looks like I've won this fight." He kneed you in the stomach, hard.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Sitara would cough up some blood after feeling the knee to his stomach,the pain seemed to rush everywhere because he was so little.The pain was enough to make any ninja wanna cry but he didn't and started laughing."im still alive....and your still stupid" Sitara would say as he made a hand seal.A clone would made of mud would then be behind pere with his scythe trying to make a slash mark across his back."looks like you need to go back to the academy"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Pere dodged out of the way when he saw him make he hand sign, getting a small cut on his left shoulderblade. However, he was still holding the small man by the neck. "I was strong enough to graduate from he academy before I was five." He turned to look at the clone, holding his captive infront of himself to prevent any more attacks. Suddenly, a black seal became visible on his left hand before it started to glow. Pere ignored it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Sitara knew the physical strength of pere was greater than his.He hen formed a hand seal and said "earth style" as he said this the earth around the surrounding area starting get soft until it turned into mud.making it hard to move."mud land scape",he said.'this takes massive chakra..if this doesn't end soon i may have to resort to my last option...hes defiantly the son of the kazekage thats for sure..' he thought while forming 5 hand seals.the pressure of his hand around sitara's thrat was almost unbearable but he managaed to get the words out "m-m-m-mud tsunami" he right under them mud started to rise up in the form of a wave only mad out of mud."lets both go swimming" he said tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Pere growled, a feral sounding growl, and tightened his hold to the point where you couldn't breath. His left hand twitched from the pain of the burning seal as he continued to ignore it, wanting to finish the fight. He did his est to get out of the mud, using brute strength to try and wrench his feet free.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Sitara could barely breath,but as the mud was rising it started to come back don violently hoping pere would let go or atleast waste his stamina.he started to choke and not enough oxygen was getting to his brain.so forming two last hand seals he thought to himself 'in this state any other jutsu would be useless...i have to use my last resort move'.While the mud did its job in covering the area a black cloud would start to slowly form above them 'water style black rain' he said to himself as he started to pass out because of lack of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk within the trees   Walk within the trees - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk within the trees
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next